I presented a talk last week introducing Data Science and associated topics to some enthusiasts.
Here’s a slide deck I created quickly with markdown using Swipe – a start-up building HTML5 presentation tools.
Here are the slides: https://www.swipe.to/2675ch
- Data processing with Spark in R & Python
- What roles do you need in your data science team?
- An introduction to Data Science
- Why Spark is the big data platform of the future
- A gentle introduction to Machine Learning
- Designing the future – Data Innovation Labs
- A Brief Introduction to Statistics – Part 3 – Statistical Inference
- Set up a Hadoop Spark cluster in 10 minutes with Vagrant
- The data science project lifecycle
- BI in the digital era